Property Tax

Property Tax

Lower Your Property Taxes

Our services are risk-free—so if we don't save you money, there's no fee. 

*Please Note: The deadline for filing new protests in 2015 has passed. If you have already filed a protest for 2015 and would like Five Stone to represent you as your agent, please select your county below and fill out the attached form. If you already have an assigned hearing date, please select your county below, fill out the attached form, and contact our Property Tax team at 512.833.5829 to notify them of your hearing date. 

Select Your County of Residence:

Travis County

Williamson County



  • Highest success rate in the industry (3x industry average)
  • Contingency fee of 40% is below the standard industry rate
  • Insider knowledge of appraisal districts
  • 33% of profits donated to charity
  • Endorsed by Dave Ramsey

How can we help?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.