Yes. We can still represent you at a formal hearing. However, the terms change once you have e-filed. When you E-file, we lose the opportunity to represent you at an informal hearing. That only leaves us with the formal hearing to protest your case which affects the possibility of getting you the greatest reduction on your property taxes. If you do choose to enlist our service, there is either a $250 fee, or the 40% contingency fee, whichever is greater