For those seeking clarity on International Tax issues.
For Americans, taxes and pensions create confusion and challenges. It’s often difficult to know where to get reliable answers. Please join us for an apéro and discussion to provide clarity and ideas in plain language. Handouts will be provided at the end of the workshop to summarise key points.
Our guest speaker, Mishkin Santa, is an expert in the tax industry and specializes in International Tax.
From Mishkin Santa, you learn about:
- The constantly changing US Tax basics for expats
- FATCA and why Americans overseas have banking issues
- A few myths & tips for Swiss-American Couples
- How does expatriation work
- How to fix gaps from the past
- Thoughts on tax planning
Dates & location for the event:
- ZURICH – Tuesday, June 21, with the International Club of Zurich, at Five Stone offices — Bahnhofstrasse 12, CH8001 Zurich
- LUCERN – Thursday, June 23, with the Living in Lucern Foundation, at LiLi Center — Alpenquai 40A, CH6005 Lucern
- CHAMONIX – Monday, June 27, at the Bighorn Bistro — 77 Place Edmond Desailloud, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- GENEVA – Tuesday, June 28, with the American Woman’s Club of Geneva — Route de Chene 11, CH1207 Geneva
Timetable for the evening:
18:00 – Doors open for wine and cheese apéro.
18:30 – 19:30 — Presentations and Questions.
19:30 – 20:00 – Informal questions (plus more wine and cheese)
Make sure to register for this event ahead of time. You can reserve your space by emailing Five Stone directly or call +41 (0) 44 221 99 55. Guests are welcome.