There are a lot of complicated things that go into being an expat, but paying taxes? That takes the cake. What income are you required to report and what can you exclude? What taxes do you need to pay and which ones can you skip? Do I still need to pay even though I was living abroad for work? The questions are endless – and our expat tax services are here to answer them.
Here’s how it works:
- You fill out our three-minute form. Just head to our property tax page and fill out a brief form. We’ll get your info instantly and will start working behind the scenes right away.
- We’ll do our research. We’ll conduct research on your property, its value, and the values of other homes in your area to build a strong case for your protest.
- We’ll file your protest. We’ll gather all the documentation necessary to file a protest with your county appraisal district. We’ll even fill out all the paperwork and forms on your behalf.
- We’ll handle the rest. From attending in-person hearings to communicating directly with your county appraisal district, we’ll do it all for you.
- You reap the benefits. Once the protest process is over, we’ll get in touch about the outcome. If you save, we’ll take a portion of those savings as payment. If you don’t win, we won’t charge you a dime.
A whopping 80 percent of Travis County residents are over-taxed every year – and you’re likely one of them. Want to fight back, lower your taxes, and do it all without ever lifting a finger? Five Stone Tax Advisers is here to help.
Our success rate’s an industry-leading 90 percent, and you never pay unless you win. What have you got to lose? Fill out our quick form, and we’ll get started on your property tax assessment in Austin right away.