Owing the IRS a huge debt can be scary – and a little overwhelming. You can’t make money appear out of thin air, so what’s there to do? Ignore the IRS and keep taking the penalties? Call them up and hope they go easy on you? Fortunately, there is a third option: you let our IRS tax debt forgiveness experts handle it for you.
How We Can Help
With a 90 percent success rate (three times the industry average), we know how to help you reduce or eliminate your tax debt. In fact, we’ve saved our clients more than 60 million dollars in taxes to date.
- Stop collection activities ASAP. We’ll get the IRS to stop their aggressive collection efforts and begin negotiating on your behalf right away.
- Help you set up an installment plan. Depending on how much you owe, you may be able to repay your tax debt installments over time.
- Propose an Offer in Compromise. If you’re facing true economic hardship, you might be eligible for an OIC, which allows you to settle your debts with the IRS by paying a smaller tax burden instead.
- Appeal any tax liens and help you remove the lien from your credit. This can help you get approval for loans, mortgages and other forms of credit.
- Get your tax penalties adjusted or eliminated entirely. Under certain circumstances, you may be able to avoid paying your tax penalties altogether.
When you’re facing a large tax debt, it’s best to leave your case in the hands of a professional. With deep knowledge of tax law, as well as hands-on experience in the field, they’ll be best equipped to help you address your situation.
Let Five Stone Help
No matter what sort of IRS tax debt you’re facing, we have a solution that can either reduce it or eliminate it altogether. Want to learn more? Contact our IRS tax debt forgiveness team today.